Bard Graduate Center Exhibition Interactives and Digital Publications
Scope and Contents
This collection spans digital interactives from the first, published in 2011, through the most recent, as of 2019.
Each project or publication has been preserved in interactive WARC (Web Archive) format. Additionally, individual pages and select views have been captured as static screenshot images.
- Objects of Exchange: Social and Material Transformation on the Late Nineteenth-Century Northwest Coast (2011) (two parts: interactive tag cloud and object list
- An American Style: Global Sources for New York Textile and Fashion Design, 1915–1928 (2013) (two parts: interactive and flipbook)
- Barbara Nessim: An Artful Life (2014)
- Carrying Coca: 1,500 Years of Andean Chuspas (2014)
- Waterweavers: The River in Contemporary Colombian Visual and Material Culture (2014
- Visualizing 19th-Century New York (2014) (digital publication)
- Revisions—Zen for Film (2015)
- The Interface Experience: Forty Years of Personal Computing (2015)
- Artek and the Aaltos: Creating a Modern World (2016) (two parts: interactive diary and interactive sketchbook)
- Frontier Shores: Collection, Entanglement, and the Manufacture of Identity in Oceania (2016)
- Design by the Book: Chinese Ritual Objects and the Sanli tu (2017)
- New York Crystal Palace 1853 (2017) (digital publication)
- The Codex and Crafts in Late Antiquity (2018)
- Fabricating Power with Balinese Textiles (2018)
Technical Access Note
Materials in this collection are born-digital and are stored on Bard Graduate Center's Archive server. Contact archivist for access.
Language of Materials
Digital interactive projects and publications that accompanied Bard Graduate Center exhibitions.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Preservation copy of each project or publication captured by Archives staff.
- Bard Graduate Center Exhibition Interactives and Digital Publications
- Mike Satalof
- last update: 2019
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script